QW2001 Tutorial G2
Mr. Ed Kit
Establishing a Fully Integrated Test Automation Architecture
- Discover the components of an effective test automation architecture
- Learn how to bridge test design and automation to provide an integrated test solution
- Understand the balance between process and technology
- Learn how to design and document highly inspectable tests
- Share experiences
- Examine a Web-based case study
Learn the latest, 3rd generation approach to test design and automation to enable you to separate, yet integrate test design and automation, accomplish your software testing more quickly using fewer technical testers and setup a test architecture that requires far less maintenance. Experience testing a Web application will be examined as well as tips for getting started with test automation.
About the Author
Edward Kit, founder and president of Software Development Technologies (SDT), is well known as a test expert, author, and keynote speaker at testing conferences. An international software consultant with over 20 years experience in software engineering, Mr. Kit continues to advise clients on bringing practical and proven software quality practices to their development efforts.
Ed holds a BSEE and MSEE from Purdue University.