San Francisco, California,
3 - 6 September 2002
Quality Week has been reputed as a prestigious conference on quality
issues. QW boasts the most well-known experts on the industry as
Tutorial Speakers, Conference Speakers, Panelists, Sponsors and
Exhibitors. QW attracts key managers and decision makers who have the
authority to purchase your products.
Exhibiting at QW2002 offers:
- High profile marketing opportunity - Attendees are high level QA and IT managers, project leads,
buyers and testers who make purchasing decisions. As statistics taken from the previous QW, show, 42%
of attendees are at the Executive/Management level and 45% are Technical Specialists.
- Excellent exposure for your company.
and provides networking opportunities with key industry gurus,
speakers and delegates.
- The best way to meet your customers face-to-face and to discover new business opportunities
- Access to the premier quality conference of 2002 -
around 1000 delegates are expected this year.
- Participation in one of the longest running and best organized conference series on software
and internet quality issues -- started in San Francisco in 1988.
For More Information:
For questions about the QW2002 Sponsorship Program, QW2002 Exhibitor Benefits and QW Attendee Profile Sheet, please contact
Rita Bral by phone: +1.415.861.2800, fax: +1.415.861.9801 or email at
We hope to work with you in achieving your marketing goals at these dynamic events!